This isn't one of those blogs written by a do-it-all mom who seems to have everything together. I got pregnant by accident at a time in my life when I just wasn't ready for a kid, and then I got Everlyn, a premature baby with food allergies, acid reflux and colic. I will be excruciatingly honest about everything we've gone through and how I handled (and didn't handle) it all.

Everlyn is a wild child. She has non-stop energy, a big personality and a temper. So to keep her busy, we do a lot of activities, art projects and crafts which I will also detail in this blog.

Embrace the craziness.

Kailyn

Monday, February 10, 2014

My Girl


A rare moment of cuddling
Can I just take a moment to say how freaking much I love my daughter? Of course I can, it's my blog.

I don't know how such a little person can make life so difficult yet so worth living at the same time.


She is my angel. My little pain in the ass. Everything we've gone through with her being sick and colic and all the fussiness and the attitude is totally worth it just to see her smile.

And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment