This isn't one of those blogs written by a do-it-all mom who seems to have everything together. I got pregnant by accident at a time in my life when I just wasn't ready for a kid, and then I got Everlyn, a premature baby with food allergies, acid reflux and colic. I will be excruciatingly honest about everything we've gone through and how I handled (and didn't handle) it all.

Everlyn is a wild child. She has non-stop energy, a big personality and a temper. So to keep her busy, we do a lot of activities, art projects and crafts which I will also detail in this blog.

Embrace the craziness.

Kailyn

Monday, February 17, 2014

Weight Loss Part 2

Bet you didn't think you'd be seeing another weight loss blog so soon. Well, I have news. I have lost 7 lbs in the past few days and am expecting to lose a few more this week. How you ask? Food poisoning!

Valentines dinner at our favorite restaurant turned into food poisoning fiasco. Cade and I both had the chicken quesadillas, and have both weight since. Not quite sure it was worth it. But hey, I'll take what I can get.

Thank God my mom was able to take Everlyn the entire day and night after we fell ill. We could barely make it from the bed to the bathroom, I have no idea how we could have taken care of our feisty little one on top of that. Oh and Everlyn is teething too. She's grouchy and has diarrhea. I'm not sure why some babies get sick when they start cutting teeth but I hear it's very common. But that is besides the point. The point was sick parents trying to take care of sick babies. I managed to take care of Everlyn when we both had the flu, but this was worse. Luckily it was over in about 24 hours and I had my mothers help.

But this blog is about weight loss not sickness! So let's celebrate my -7 lbs and hope that my irritated stomach leads to even more weight loss this week! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment